OUR PARENTS ASSOCIATION COMMITTEE SUPPORTS US IN MANY WAYS AND IS AN IMPORTANT PARTNER IN THE LIFE OF THE CHILDREN IN OUR SCHOOL. ALL PARENTS AND GUARDIANS OF THE SCHOOL ARE AUTOMATICALLY MEMBERS OF THE PA. HERE ARE SOME OF THE MANY WAYS THE PA SUPPORTS US – FEEL FREE TO BECOME INVOLVED. CHILDREN LOVE WHEN THEIR MUMS AND DADS HELP OUT.
- Supporting our policies
- Fundraising to purchase resources for the school – ideas welcome!!
- Talking to classes about their career.
- Encouraging grandparents to visit on Grandparents Day.
- Attending our school events.
- Helping with our Book Scheme
- Organising Santa’s annual visit
- Assisting in classes with baking and knitting or other projects.
- Providing tea, coffee and refreshments on special occasions (e.g. First Holy Communion and Graduation Mass)
- Helping with football coaching and lifts to games.
- Getting involved in Sports day by serving the refreshments and ice-cream.
- Organising/attending talks for pupils and parents e.g. on Social Media/Cyber bullying
All parents are welcome to volunteer to help out in any of the above activities and more! Just contact a member of the PA or the school. Thanks to everyone as always for your co-operation and support.